Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fun Today

I received some great postcards yesterday and today!

The reverse of usual stacked signs - this one is from Charlotte NC, and it shows the distance to other cities named Charlotte. I can see 6 states, and Charlotte Waters in Austealia. Makes me wish I could see the other side!


A really nice world map card.


Old trestle going into Cloudcroft New Mexico over the Mexican Canyon. For years it was the only way into the small town, but there are other ways now and the trestle hasn't been used in years. I love things pertaining to railroads!


The Great Wall, I love getting pictures of it!


And I love getting pictures of old small boats!


Christmas greetings from Poland.


Fort Pulaski, Georgia, on Tybee Island.



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

1 comment: