Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Caught Up

This catches me up, at least until the mailman comes today!

A UNESCO site in Russia, the Pogost in Kizhi.



Camels in the Chuya Steppe, Russia; I just love the colors and I love camels!



Photo from Route 66, which used to be the only way to travel cross country in the US; it's still very famous!



The glorious Matterhorn in Switzerland, sent from Germany.



An owl from Finland.



Feast Day at St. Sergius Monastery in Russia.



Oklahoma card with a twist!



Boats in Mystic Connecticut.



Wisconsin mapcard



Cavallini peacock card sent from Holland.



Gorgeous colors on a boat in Antigua.



Bittersweet card from New York City.



Traditional clothing in Belarus.



Beautiful Idaho card.



Lovely Changbai Mountains waterfall in China.



Bold Nebraska state card.



Houraine Beach, Ogasawara Islands, Japan



Click on anything you wish to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment