Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Great Bunch

Well, I had no intention of posting so few times (Once a week?? Really??) but I guess I just better give up trying to do this every day. I have to do it as I have the energy, and I don't think that there are many viewers anyway, so it's just for me to have fun. (And for my sister to "visit"!)

Look carefully, the picture was taken directly over the camels, and their shadows  are fully formed. I think this is fantastic!! A National Geographic photo sent to me from Germany

Rockport Texas

A marvelous quilted chicken, sent from the US!!

Porto, Portugal - where Port Wine is shipped.



From Russia, the sender translates the words as "Give it love and tenderness". So sweet!



The wonderful Palace of Fine Arts building in San Francisco.



Sailboats in Long Island Sound, New York.



One of the largest groups of natural growth Spider Lilies, in South Carolina.



From Malaysia, lovely Chinese ink and wash painting.



Another great Cavellini card!



A cute card from the Ukraine.



Great illustration of the Common Swift (apus apus) from Russia.



Having fun in Canada!



Another great Edward Gorey card, it reads on the back "It came seventeen years ago - and to this day it has shown no intention of going away." I like the little shoes!



New Bedford Massachusetts, the Whaling City.



A sweet card from Germany.



Sent from China, this poor poached pear got a little beat up!



Really like this owl from Hungary!



I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment