Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Great Cards

Enjoy!

Lovely Maryland state card, with their state flag - the flag has been called the most beautiful state flag in the US.


Chateau Kozel in the Czech Republic.


A church in Taos Pueblo, New Mexico, photo by Ansel Adams.


Anew California mapcard for my collection!


I really like this photo from Taiwan.



Russian Mailboxes


Matsu, Taiwan lighthouse.


A happy little chick from Ukraine.


Triclinio's Grave in Italy, a UNESCO site.


Tibbetts Point Lighthouse, located at the mouth of the St. Lawrence River and Lake Ontario.


An mailart postcard from Australia; the sender used a lot of stitching and the reversed words read "Sand Sculpture, Byron Bay"



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.
I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment