Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So Late

I have had a lot of pain and discomfort recently so I am very behind in posting my postcards. I am breaking them into 2 groups - 1 today and 1 tomorrow. I hope you enjoy!

John Lennon Street Art from the Czech Republic.



Go Team USA!



Lovely old seed packet reproduction, sent from Holland.



Vintage image from England.



The Story Teller Doll of the Pueblo Indians.



Card from Small World, Disney World Florida.



Map card of Minnesota



Gambel's Quail, from Arizona; love those birds!



Vintage image of an estate in Moscow.



My first red-eyed green frog, sent from Holland.



Kobrit, in south Belarus.



Great Montana mapcard!



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.
I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment