Monday, August 20, 2012

New Batch

Enjoy!

Darmstadt, Germany


This cute bird is from an 8 year old in Belarus; the bird is a GoldCrest.

A rabbit illustration from China.


The Berezina River in Belarus.


One of my favorites again - the Grannies from Finland!


From the US, Peach Branches by Robert Kushner.


Lovely view of the Adirondacks in New York state.


From Arizona, this town used to have over 40 saloons, now they are shopping boutiques and restaurants.


Sent from Hong Kong, this is a street scene; looking at the small images of the people at the bottom, I think I would be overwhelmed walking on such a street!


An illustration from Poland.


Doesn't this just invite you right in? The sender is from Finland and she says their short summer has really just started!


An information filled card from Idaho.


Nice black and white of a mill in North Carolina.


Old advert for bicycles.


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

1 comment: