Friday, August 31, 2012

Large Bunch

Enjoy!

Lovely window from a Russian village.


Another great addition for my Edward Gorey collection.


City view of Detroit, Michigan.


Lublin Cathedral in Poland.


Sent from Hong Kong with a great Olympic stamp in the back!


An oversize oval card, with a picture of a Scottish breakfast; I can tell you from experience that the dark circle between the tomatoes is a fried slice of blood pudding. I am not sure what the brown food is on the bottom right, but I'm not sure I want to know! Sent from Holland.


Funny card from Florida!


Lennox Bridge between Sydney and the Blue Mountains in Australia, a UNESCO site; it's the oldest bridge on the  mainland.


One of my favorites to get - something related to the mail; it was sent from the US, so I don't know where this mailbox is.


A UNESCO site in Alberta Canada, one of the best places in the world to find dinosaur bones!


A US card sent from Holland - she had been here for her holiday.


Another wonderful Edward Gorey card!


An art card from Germany.


Bono, from U2. I really like U2 music, but this card looks a bit creepy. He sure was a lot younger in this picture!


The Khan's Palace in the Ukraine, built in the 16th century; a UNESCO site.


Lovely roses sent from the US.



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment