Friday, December 28, 2012

Another Dozen

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is ready for the upcoming New Year. Here are 12 more, and I have morenthat still wait in the wings! All of these were sent from the US. Enjoy!

Image of an old bicycle which obviously didn't make it to mass market!


A Cavallini dessert card.


Bench Cove, part of a lake in Florida


Trinidad Island


Map of Michigan


An Edward Gorey card for my collection.


The last New England Whaling Ship, in Connecticut.


An Edward Gorey card for my collection - this on from his alphabet.


Blessing of the fleet.


Fire Island lighthouse from Long Island, NY


State card of New Jersey.


Sweet treat for your tea!



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment