Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Does Anyone Read This?

If there are readers, I apologize profusely, because I have had a hard time of it health wise and have not been able to post anything. And I am so far behind with stacks of cards to post (small stacks, but still...). Maybe I should forget about doing a postcard blog, I don't know. But anyway, here are some of the cards I have received.

A great bicycle postcard sent in an envelope from Ukraine, with a coin for me!


A monastery in Spain.


Shei-Pa National Park in Taiwan


The Japanese stately art of Noh (it's the description on the card)


An old camping poster from Finland.


A canal in Amsterdam, Holland.


Celebrating Sinterklaas in Holland.


Great old mailbox in Taiwan.


Estonia's 20th anniversary Songfest.


From Taiwan


"Happy New Year" from Russia!


The harbor at Norderney, Germany


Old boats in Taiwan


A pair of penguins sent from Germany.


Another great card from Finland for my collection!


Reflections on a city pavement, from Ukraine (and it is positioned the right way!)


The sender's husband took the picture of the old boat in Hong Kong.


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.





1 comment:

  1. I always read it, but I'm sorry I don't always respond. I don't have the energy sometimes, ok, a lot of the time. If you don't feel up to it then you should not do it just to please anyone. The most important thing is what you want, and I know that you do not want to wear yourself out. I love you bunches and I'm sorry I have not always responded.

    ReplyDelete