Saturday, February 23, 2013

And some more...

....and I have more, they've been stacking up again! :(
SO I'll be doing more tomorrow!

Kentucky Map Card


I just think this is so cute, a film image from For The Birds

Blueberries from Poland


Cool looking doors from Germany, the quote says "For every door that closes, another one will open".


Montauk Point on Long Island, I've even been there!


City view of Charlotte NC


An old view of the Russian Empire.


Lighthouses of Germany


Very relaxed chickens from Holland.


Illustration of Temple of Karnak, Egypt, from the US.


Prince Edward Island, Canada


This is from Belarus, the quote says "I wish you love for long years." I don't think the woman quite likes the thought of that!


150th anniversary of stamp issuance in Hong Kong.


Part of the wonderful house designed by Antoni Gaudi in Barcelona Spain.


This is one you don't get every day - the long hallway underneath a hospital in Tucson AZ, taken by my friend who lives in Tucson. I think it's rather neat!


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment