Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Here You Go!

The latest postcards for you to enjoy!

Another great one for my Beatles collection!


Port of Goderich in Ontario Canada.


The Kuala Lumpur Tower in Maylasia. The sender said that the elevator takes 54 seconds to reach the observation deck and 52 seconds to come down. Wonder how many people went up faster than their lunches!


Monticello, Virginia, home of Thomas Jefferson, and a UNESCO spot.


Another Edward Gorey card for my collection!


Cast iron stairway in the City Hall of Bay City, Michigan.


Lithograph of Northern Ireland.


The unfriendly wilderness around Mt. McKinley.


Magens Bay, but I'm not sure where....


The town of Gent in Belgium


And this one is my favorite! My friend in Arizona took this shot of the local quail feeding on a compressed birdseed block made specifically for them. I think it's just wonderful!

Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment