Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Welcome To Chilly May!

By this time of year, we usually have temperatures in the 70s & 80s (F), but it has been in the 50s and sometimes the 60s. What a difference!

 I had a comment from a Postcrossing user requesting the ID numbers so she could favorite them. The problem is that not all of my postcards are official Postcrossing cards,  many come from forum group swaps so there are no ID's for these cards. If you are a Postcrossing member, log in and click on the tab "Explore" up in the right top, and then click on "Search Users". Then put in my member name - Bellesouth - and then click on my country - United States Of America. Then you can click on my Postcard Wall and see the official ones I received.

Enjoy today's group!

Michigan Map Card


Another cat yoga card!


Another Rt. 66 card for my collection!



Airplane card from Cavallini.


From Russia, tea and Russian pancakes.


My first card from Romania! This is a detail of a fresco of St. George and the Dragon in Biserica Din Deal - Sighisoard (Church on the Hill, Berg-Kirche)


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment