Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The End Of April!

The year is going by fast! When I was a child I used to hear my parents say with other adults that time went by faster the older you became and I didn't understand that until I got there. :)

Enjoy!

I love this card from Finland!


Lovely campus at the U of M!

Another Edward Gorey card for my collection; this is the cover illustration for The Gashlycrumb Times. I don't think I'd put my child in that daycare!


Nice fishing boat from Canada.


The Australian flag


Love this!!


From my friend in Arizona, this is a prickly pear cacti growing new pads, which are very edible when they are young. Don't you think he is a great photographer?


The interesting face of a vulture from the Ukraine.


Sent from Russia, a painting by Karl Briullov, Young Girl Gathering Grapes, 1827



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.





2 comments:

  1. I wish you published postcard IDs so that I could add some cards to favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could comment on each individual card. This is a really interesting group in different ways. Love you!

    ReplyDelete