Thursday, June 27, 2013

Here You Go

With more to look at!

From Hong Kong, the Chinese words on the card mean "In June the fiery days without rain, I hope you come here by rail." I think the picture in quite pretty!



From Lithuania, a local artist named Sigute Ach, and the art is entitled "The wings for the spring birds." So delicate and pretty!



A great map of Philadelphia - I've been there many times!



From Germany, the sender lives in a small village of only 230 inhabitants. 



The sender from Russia noticed it would soon be my birthday (July 2) and sent me a postcard wishing me a Happy Birthday and happiness, health, love and all the best. That was very kind of her!



From Germany, the sender mentioned that she heard President Obama speak over there.



Nevada map card



From my favorites, sent from China, this is an illustration of the beginning of Winter. I really like it!


A small picture, surrounded by large areas of white, showing the colors of New Orleans.



Washington & Lee University, Lee Chapel, General Robert E. Lee's final resting place.


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment