Friday, June 28, 2013

Overlooked!

I received these and scanned them and then, didn't put them on my blog! I must have been interrupted, but here they are now!

I would love to sit and relax on this porch!


I cannot see making a cat an artistic statement, but then I guess there are many forms of art! :)


Australia art with matching postage stamp


Different arch styles


Mississippi map card


Minnesota map card

Beautiful Olympia Washington


Viking boat in museum in Norway


Route 66 card for my collection


Lovely windows and landscaping


Beautiful Kentucky thoroughbreds


An unusual card for my Route 66 collection!


The Khmer Smile, sent from Taiwan


Inge Look grannies


Will Rogers Hotel in Oklahoma


And from my friend in Arizona, who was a student here, and doesn't like sports but sends me this card anyway! :)

Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I always love the grannies. I agree about the porch, it looks like a nice spot just to be. All the cards are good actually. But I am a little bit nervous about the cat. Wonder what she used on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm worrying about the cat as well!

      Do you know what is this stair-like thing the grannies are sitting on? And why one lady has a key? Does it mean that the bushes is their home and they are sitting on the porch? I've got the same card recently :)

      Delete