Thursday, August 15, 2013

Piled Up

Well, with my limited amount of energy, I don't think I'm going to be able to continue with the North America Round Robin and it was the only one I hung on to after dropping out of all the others. I just don't have the "spoons" left for things I want to do. I will of course continue with the Official Postcrossing so I will at least have a few postcards, just not as many as before. Hopefully I will be able to rejoin the Round Robin after the first of the new year!

A really cool map card from Australia!


A funny card from Minnesota


A map of Holland


The wreck of a Cuban fishing boat in 1941, after a hurricane.


Beautiful early spring flowers in Belarus.


Pigeon Forge, Tennessee


A painting by Tangetsu. I love the old Japanese paintings. I wonder what the artists would think of manga and anime of today!


A juvenile and mature Bald Eagle.


Sculpted bear on the Cherokee Reservation in North Carolina.


Doubling Point Lighthouse in Maine


The city of Kampen in Holland


A great map of part of the South Carolina Lowcountry!


A Mississippi paddle boat


Colorful map of Washington


A beautiful Bluethroat from Holland


The Presidents from Virginia.



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment