Sunday, July 28, 2013

Late Night

And I can't sleep, so I thought I would post some postcards for you!

A very cool round postcard from Poland!


Sent from the Ukraine, this is called Notebook by Alena Kudryashova.


A lovely view in China


Henry B. Plant Museum in Tampa Florida


Grand Canyon, a UNESCO site


Anne Hathaway's cottage (Shakespeare's wife) in Stratford-Upon-Avon, England


New Jersey State card


From a Postcrossing meet-up in Canada


Vermeer, one of my favorite artists! Sent from Holland.


Lovely French windows and blossoms!


Sent from Russia, an older Moscow card.


North Carolina map card


Nebraska state card with a great barn!

Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment