Sunday, April 29, 2012

Interesting Ones

Oh, sometimes I get frustrated with how slow I am at adding postcards to my blog!
But since the blog is for me to share, and even if no one visits, it's ok and I will enjoy it!

A marvelous map of Scotland, and the sender says she lives "opposite of Edinburgh, over the Firth of Fourth, in Fife"!  The Firth of Fourth is a body of water near Edinburgh.



A Mountain Altai tribesmen, a shaman, from Russia. Interesting, he reminds me of the American Indians.



Strahl Creek in Indiana, what a peaceful scene!



From Poland, left to right - Pierogis, Oscypek (smoked cheese made of salted sheep's milk), and Ogorki (pickled cucumber). Yummy!

From Germany



The uses of straw in the Ukraine.



Beautiful window lighting in a shop in Poland.



Cranes in German - they look like they are dancing!



I received a large envelope from the Ukraine, with all kinds of goodies inside! The sender sent me these two postcards, the first one is an old Ukrainian khata, the second card is 40 years old....


.... you can see the wonderful stamps she put in the envelope, plus inside was a packet of marigold flower seeds, (Chernobrystsy flowers-symbol of Ukraine) and some Ukrainian coins.....

... and an Easter magnet! Wow, how nice of her to put together such a wonderful gift!



Click on anything you wish to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment