Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Once Again ...

... I am caught up, until today's mail anyway!

Traditional greeting in the Maori Tribe of New Zealand, the Hongi. Hongi is a light pressing of noses and holding hands. The Ha, or breath of life, is exchanged and intermingled.


Sunflower arrangement from Ukraine.



Art from China.



The Official God of War Temple in Taiwan. Love the worn color!



Belarusian artist I. Khrutski.



Underground map of Berlin, Germany.



The Novodevichy Convent in Moscow, Russia




The Stoclet House in Brussels, Belgium. Interesting lines!



Finnish artist Martta Wendelin (1893-1986)



I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

1 comment:

  1. Quite a mixture in this batch, I love them all, especially the sunflowers. Love you!

    ReplyDelete