Tuesday, April 17, 2012

They Come In A Flood!

When I have to wait a few days to post, the postcards seem to 
come in a flood! This is half of what I have, more to come later!


British Mailbox in the snow.


Mir Castle, Minsk, Belarus, a UNESCO site.



These Giant Pandas bears are so charming, look at the one sniffing a flower! Sent from China



Lace cuffs and a Jabot from Australia's capital, Canberra.




Munster, Germany. See the 3 cages above the clock? In the Middle Ages, 
people were hung there as punishment.



From the Museum of Russian Art, Minneapolis MN. The painting is called 
Before A Long Journey, by Geli Korzhev-Chuvelev. I think there is something
bittersweet about it.



I love this! These Chinese boys are having a fun time posing for the photographer.



What a colorful "pasar tani" (farmer's market) in Malaysia!


Click on any photo you want to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment