Saturday, May 5, 2012

Here's The Bounty

After a rough week, here's the treasures from the mail!

This is just cool, two of my favorites - chickens and bicycles together! From the US



A Cavallinin card from Holland.



Mail Art postcard from a friend in IUOMA.



Marina in San Francisco



Warsaw Poland, UNESCO site.



What great pops of red! Love it!



The White House, Washington DC



From Germany, the poem reads "A Friend, Is like a lighthouse, who has overview, if we see anything; who gives orientation, if we don't know; who gives security, when we feel lost." I think that is a beautiful poem!



A vintage view of Fort Lauderdale, Florida,



Aboriginal Art from Canada by Arthur Shilling, Girl With Dreams.


Click on anything you wish to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment