Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Week's Worth

View of a castle in Germany



Bolivar Lighthouse in Texas



So many of my favorites on this card from Russia!



Wuhou Memorial Temple in China; love the colors!



Cute illustration from Russia.



Love this one from Russia!



Ink and Wash Painting from China - lovely!



Baltic Sea painting from Russia, you can see how cold the water is!



I just love this card from the Ukraine!



Boats in Florida, this reminds me of Charleston.



Traditional Russian clothing.



A door in New York City!



The Beatles, how young...



Altai, Russia, girls playing a Jew Harp.



From Taiwan



Bird of Paradise, from the US



Roberto Clemente Bridge in Pittsburgh.



From Poland, a card celebrating the 2012 Euro Championship Games.



Beautiful photo from Lapland, Finland



Click on anything you wish to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment