Sunday, May 13, 2012

Double Post, Number 2

Here is the second group of the day!

A Jetoy cat based on a Vermeer painting, from Holland.



Big Ben in London, England



A Santana house in Madeira, Portugal; farmers lived in the ground floor, and the attic was used to store farm products. Now it looks like a playhouse!



Vintage card from Holland, look up at the right hand corner, it has a stamp with Rebecca on it (Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm), that's the reason the sender posted it to me!



Multi-view card from Estonia.



A cool 1950 bicycle sent to me from Russia!



The propellers of the the Titanic (see how they dwarf the men below!)



I love this card from Germany!



Church of the St. Blessed Prince Alexander Nevsky, Belarus.



Berlin, German, sent from Russia.



Great photo of storks in Germany!



A scene from Ontario Canada; it says "Gone Fishing" - ahhh, I'd love to!


Click on anything you wish to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment