Sunday, September 16, 2012

Huge Pile

Really behind in this!
Enjoy!

Cow decoration on a gate in Holland.


Photographed by the sender of the tulips of Holland.


Great NC Map


Multiviews of Poland.


Wonderful cable cars in Lisbon, Portugal.


Made and sent by my friend in Arizona, the picture pops out.



Old view of the moving of the Southeast Light on Block Island, Rhode Island.


Rufous-bellied Eagle, in Malaysia.


Nesvizh Castle in Belarus


Another Edward Gorey card for my collection!


Another view of Niasvizh (or Nesvizh) Castle in Belarus


Finish painting by Raija Nokkala, In The Center Of Flowers


The Bluethroat in Belarus.


Great Wall of China.


Berlin building.


Old boat in Poland; the sender also taped a Polish penny to the card.


Multi-images of England.


Opera Bastille in Paris France.



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment