Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nice Selection

I received a nice selection in the past few days!

One of my favorites by Da Vinci, sent from Canada.


Jefferson Memorial in Washington DC


What a gorgeous fountain in Pittsburgh


My husband brought this back, among some other cards he got in St. Louis. I'm keeping this one! I did not know about the Civil War battles fought there!


From China, life of the Chengdu people.


Lincoln convertible used by FDR and Harry Truman while they were in the White House; from the Henry Ford Museum.


Florida panther in the Everglades National Park, a UNESCO site.


Penang is a UNESCO city.


A map outline from Lithuania, and the sender also sent coins from her country!


Looks like a nice day for a boat ride in St. Paul!


Another fun app from my friend in Arizona; the only problem is the picture isn't very large!


Beautiful architecture in Grace Cathedral in San Francisco.


German Lighthouse silhouette.


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment