Friday, September 28, 2012

Small Pile, Lots Of Variety

Here's the latest!

Rooster and hens, from Germany. I don't know why I like chickens so much - but I do!


Sandpipers from Germany - sweet!


Death of a Saguaro - sent to me by my Arizona friend. It was struck by monsoon lightning and is being eaten by bugs. It won't be long before the whole thing falls over. As he said, an undignified death for a 150 year old cactus!


Chinese Opera Singer, Hua Dan - a very active character.


Sinterklaas, celebrated on 5 December. He brings children toys from Spain.


Confederation Bridge in Canada; it connects Prince Edward Island with New Brunswick on the mainland. It also costs $50 to cross!


A Canadian Loon with babies.



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment