Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Beautiful Day....

....here in upstate SC - a great breeze, great temps (my studio window is open) and birds singing! The only drawback are the Starlings and Boat Tail Grackles - they are such pigs at the feeders. I know, all God's birds have to eat, but why they gotta eat at my feeders? Kidding!! (maybe.......)

A lovely Easter card from Finland.



Berlin Germany sent from Russia.


Wonderful shot of the Peter and Paul Fortress on Hare Island in St. Petersburg Russia!


Multiviews of Poland


Love this window in the Ukraine!


The Notre Dame Cathedral in Luxemburg




Great old doors from Poland


Beautiful Mallorca Spain


From my imaginative friend in Arizona, a macro shot of a lightbulb, taken with his phone! I think this is so cool!!


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment