Saturday, March 23, 2013

To Brighten The Day

As it is quite gloomy outside!

A barn from Alberta Canada; I love old barns and wish I knew the stories they tell!


If you enlarge this by clicking on it, you can read the Preamble to the Constitution!


Postcrossing is the organization I receive most of my postcards through - and it's free! (Of course you have to buy your own stamps & cards.)


Another big old barn with all kinds of great signage!


From my friend in Arizona - a close up of one of the knobs of Mesquite Tree, where the foot long thorns grow!


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



1 comment:

  1. All of these are so cool! Love the barns, especially the first one, that's a great photo. And who would have thought to put those license plates together like that!

    ReplyDelete