Thursday, March 21, 2013

Back To The Cold

Perhaps this is winter's last blast?  I sure hope so!

Tiger from the US


Japan from Taiwan


An Oregon mapcard


Large letter Arizona


The Adventures of Chicken, Egg & Spoon, from the US


Watercolor painting from someone who lives in the desert.


An old Communist China card


A map card of part of Washington DC - yay!


This really doesn't make sense, but a lot of what Lennon did after meeting Yoko Ono didn't make sense.


Another Cavallini card for my collection.


Lilac Breasted Roller in South Africa.


White throated sparrow, which we see a lot of in winter.


Covered Bridge in Connecticut


Folk Art sent from the US, but I'm not sure what county's folk art.


The Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado


King's Mtn. Military Park here in SC, from the Revolutionary War.


Puente' De Rande bridge in Portugal, sent from the US.


Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment