Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nice Group

It's another beautiful day today in the mountains of South Carolina!

Nice composition view of shrimp boats in Texas.


Another Rt. 66 card for my collection! On Pinterest I have board for this too, and some great memorabilia photos!


Beautiful view of the Polish countryside.


One of the wonderful views in Sedona Arizona. If the Lord ever allows me to become well enough to travel, Arizona is one of the first places I want to go - they have sooo many great nature places and also I could spend time with a dear friend whom I've never met in person!


From France, I imagine it takes a great deal of starch to make those lace caps stay like that, and I'm not sure how the wearers make them stay put!


A black face sheep looking out of the barn in Sauder Village, Archibold Ohio.


A painting by Toulouse-Lautrec of a hound dog eyeing a brave chicken!


California state card


And I just love this view of bicycles, from the movie Red's Dream.



Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment