Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Another Stack

Enjoy!

Shrimp boats in Louisiana


Saguaro National Park in Arizona; I'd love to visit some day!


Eight US presidents came from Virginia.


Baby geese (?) from Germany


One of the Florida Keys.


Another Edward Gorey for my collection!


I remember visiting St. Augustine when I was a young child.


National Aviary in Pittsburgh PA


A REAL "cowboy" from Texas!


Another Cavallini card for my collection.


A cheerful greeting from Taiwan.


A boat in a meadow, from Russia.


I think this is funny! Having been around cows several times in my life, there is a definite "air" that hits your nostrils!


A great card from the Smithsonian National Postal Museum!




Click on anything you'd like to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment