Wednesday, October 12, 2011

From Russia with....

Well, it must be love, one of them is perfumed! And also, I found 4 postcards I sent out yesterday back in my mailbox, because I had forgotten to put postage on them. There was no return address, and we live out in the country, but my mailman is so used to all of the postcards going in and out of my box, he knew right where to return them!


This is from Russia, it is a map of the Ukraine, showing how Borscht (beet soup) is served in different sections of that country.




A mapcard of Latvia.




A lighthouse off the coast of Germany.




I love this! Old traditional Russian windows, sent from Moscow. Look how so many of them have a small window on the upper left side. I guess that's to open just if you want a small amount of air.




Also, from Russia, and this is the perfumed one, a sweet (no pun intended) picture of children.



Click on any photo you want to see closer.

Be sure and visit me on A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment