Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Favorites

What neat cards came in today!


Icon of St. George fighting the dragon, from Poland. It was on my favorites list to receive and the sender checked my list and sent it to me.




A 1873 Czech Republic windmill, with Halladay's wind turbine. It wasn't on my list but if I had seen a picture, it would have been! How unique!




From San Francisco, CA, a summertime shot of the Golden Gate Bridge, also on my favorites list!




Lovely cloisters in Poland.




This lighthouse! It's from Russia and called Lighthouse Aniva, in Sakhalin, Sea of Okhotsk. How romantic is this photograph! And it was also on my list of favorites!




Again from California, part of the Hearst castle.




What a lovely vignette! This old window was sent to me from Germany. Again, if I had seen it before now, it would have been on my list of favorites!


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

Be sure and visit me on A Rabbit In The Garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment