Friday, October 21, 2011

Yesterday's Postcards

I was feeling rather unwell yesterday, so I did not get to upload the daily mail!


A fantastic Beatles card from Russia!




Tillamook Rock Lighthouse in Cannon Beach, Oregon




Renaissance Center in Detroit Michigan




Yaddo Artist's Retreat at Saratoga, NY




OK, I am not sure I understand this one from Malaysia......




Thirty six metallic Beatles, sent from Tucson, AZ




Portrait of Queen Elizabeth, with matching stamp, sent from Australia.




A beautiful view of NYC with the Manhattan Bridge




A Unesco card, the Taj Mahal




This was for the Ugly Card group; it fits.




Pumpkin Harvest in Maine




Light Station at St. Augustine, Florida




Rainbow over Half Dome, Yosemite National Park, CA
(also a UNESCO site)


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

Be sure and visit me on A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment