Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So Many!!!!

Sunday - No Mail
Monday - No Mail (Holiday)
Tuesday - 24 Postcards! Landslide!!!! 


Holland - an old sailing ship




Belarus - a drawing



From Belgium - a postcard from Scotland with a pipeband!




England - House of Parliament, Palace of Westminster




Also from England, Finnish artist Inge Look and one of her Grannies cards!




Birds from Germany




Another bird from Germany (I don't know the names yet)




Tucson AZ has these things running around in the city!



Wonderful picture from Germany



Baby porcupine from New York



New York mapcard, I didn't have this one.



Elbe River in Germany



Texas mapcard - I didn't have this one either!



California mapcard; unfortunately I have this one. :(



Oregon mapcard - Yay!



Lovely photo from Pennsylvania



Must be an interesting museum!




These buildings in Shanghai China are incredible!



A house near the Black Sea of Russia



Georgia mapcard - another yay!




New Hampshire State card



Did you see the movie What About Bob?? 



This photo was taken by a Russian artist and photographer, Maria Galybina. It was she who sent me the postcard! I love it!



Montjuic Monumental Fountain, in front of the National Palace in Spain.




Click on any photo you want to see closer.

Be sure and visit me on A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment