Thursday, January 12, 2012

Aha! Today's Mail On Today's Post!

It's a miracle! :D

A Kentucky postcard actually sent from Michigan! Mint Julep anyone?





Lovely shot of Seattle Washington.





This postcard was made by the sender in Hong Kong of the Nan Lian Garden. But it took a while to get to me, as you can see, it went to Thailand first! It was mailed on 11 Sep, 2011, 115 days ago!






Multi view of New York city.





Tsing Ma Bridge in Hong Kong, and the sender had some very kind words about my art. She viewed my art blog before sending me the card, how nice!





A vintage card of an irrigation ditch in California. Who'd have thought a ditch would have been so scenic?






Bergamo Italy - pretty place!




Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment