Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, And Caught Up Again

Today is a Postal Holiday so, I am now caught up again with postcards I have received over the weekend. I've been struggling with flare ups of this illness and it makes it hard to get things done, but I'm always happy to receive postcards!


A Pixar postcard, this one is from The Adventures of Andre and Wally B.




A vintage card from Holland, with the addition of a bright pink flower!




From China, houses in Wuyuan; look at the flat baskets on poles, I think they must be drying grains of some sort - perhaps rice?




Another Postage Stamp postcard from England; this one shows art pottery of Elizabeth Fritsch and was issued on 13 October 1987.




The Gothic Cathedral in Krakow, Poland.




A wonderful artistic photo of an old boat in Russia, I really like it!




A sweet card from a 15 year old girl in Finland.


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment