Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday's Mail

What a beautiful day today! 
And I was able to spend an hour in the hammock my husband bought me for Christmas! 
Enjoy the postcards! :)


A beautiful shot of Tampa Bay, Florida.




Festas da Cidade, a festival honoring a saint, in Portugal.




A subway map postcard from Munich, Germany.




A Cavallini card, with a vintage image.




This is my favorite!!!! I had made some art postcards a week or so ago (see my other blog for details) and mailed one to my sweet friend Kikie in Arizona. To thank me, he made this and sent it to me; he was working at the construction site at his church, and took a piece of cardboard, added some duct tape to stiffen it, then adhered part of the CAUTION tape. He wrote me a message on the back. This is probably one of the cleverest postcards I've ever received!!  :)



Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment