Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Joy In The Mail

That's what it means to me to find personal mail in my mailbox!
And they are always interesting!


A vintage reprint of the Race Point Lighthouse in Provincetown, Massachusetts. I love the clothes line full of drying clothes!




This is grand! A wonderful scene full of varandas from Lisbon Portugal; with more drying clothes!




Sandugo Festival in the Philippines, a month long festival in commemoration of the 16th century peace treaty through a blood compact or "sandugo" between Datu Sikatuna, a Bohol Chieftain and Spanish conquistador Miguel Lopez de Legaspi.




Hotel Dieu-Cour d'Honneur in Beaune, France, sent from Germany.




The main square of Piacenza, Italy.




A Cavallini card sent from the US, hadn't seen this design before!




From Japan, a boat that seems top heavy with very colorful flags!




A church in Holland, unfortunately it does not tell me which one or where. :(


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment