Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday's Mail

Another large pile - such fun!

The Chrysler Building in New York City; the sender tells me that unfortunately it is not open to the public. Too bad, I would love to look out of those triangular windows!

Great Horned owlets in Finland, sooo cute!

Dom St. Peter, Regensburg Germany



A lovely montage from Finland.



Constancia, Portugal; I love all of the red rooftops!



A Christmas view of lovely Toronto.



Group Torii at Tangyue China, a UNESCO site.



Ha Noi, Vietnam; during the End of the Autumn Harvest Festival, children dress up in masks like these.



A lovely reprint of a 1910 Valentine's greeting sent from the US.



A Cavallini butterfly card sent from the US.



An old farmhouse in Finland.

Click on any photo you want to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a great variety! I only got one today, but that's better than none!

    ReplyDelete