Friday, February 3, 2012

What a week.

Unfortunately, I have been very sick all week with a nasty head cold.
It's now Friday, and I made my way up to my studio to post these cards, else someone may think I have given up completely! Now I will make my way back down to my bed and rest.


Lovely arrangement of birch logs and flowers from Belarus.




Traditional Russian clothing by Russian artist, Nina Panasenko.




From the US, I guess this can apply to anyone!




Hersbruck, Germany; see the stork and nest on top?




This the 3rd one of this card I have received, but still a lovely picture of a lighthouse in Russia!




The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse being moved inland in 1999, in North Carolina, US.




A very fun postcard from Russia; this is from a series and I have one other card from this series.




Beautiful lighthouse and coastline from Norway.




Rotterdam, Holland




From Russia; the saying is translated as "Don't go to sleep, you might freeze!"


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Especially like the Russian lighthouse, and the one in Norway. How cool to see how they moved the one on Cape Hatteras. Love the funny ones too. It's a good collection! Love you!

    ReplyDelete