Friday, February 10, 2012

Two Day Bonanza!

I had 19 wonderful cards in my mailbox, from yesterday and today! 
So I guess this also means I'm caught up again! :)



Cavallini parrot card from the US.




State and City card from California.




A girl in old fashioned bathing costume from Russia.




From Japan, a great drawing of two birds snuggling on top of the gutter!




Cavallini Valentine's card from the US.



A wonderful shot of a stork's nest from the Ukraine!




An aboriginal from the Ruka tribe in Pingtung, Taiwan.




This was on my favorites list and sent to me from Russia. I think a spider's web is one of the most graceful things in creation!




North Dakota state card with a ring necked pheasant, who I am sure is quite happy about the No Hunting sign!




Hersbruck, Germany




The Barong Dance in Jakarta, Indonesia.




Vintage reprint Valentine's card from the US.




Portrait of the Sisters Shishmaryov, 1839, Russia.




A Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey.




Great Bald Eagle card from Virginia.




Dyed cheesecloth, or scrim, drying; from Russia. Love the colors!



Buoys alongside the dock at a Great Lakes port in Michigan.




A grand montage of pictures showing the best in Maryland.


Click on any photo you want to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment