Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Monday's Mail

The batch from Monday:


Burgh Haamstede Lighthouse in Holland.




From Malaysia, a pair of embroidered shoes for bound feet; lovely shoes, but I am so glad that is not done anymore!




A gnarled tree from Holland, in front of a very old wall.




An older photo of a causeway bridge in Nova Scotia; this reminds me of the causeway bridges where I grew up on the coast of South Carolina.




Sent from Russia, a delightful camel!




Also from Russia, this wonderful cottage window with a cat peeking out!




A UNESCO site in England, Durham Cathedral.




South Dakota state name card




North Dakota map card




Russian Jewish men in a Jewish cemetery; this was right off my favorites list!




Novodevichy Convent, Prokhorov Chapel (1911), and Smolensk Cathedral (1524-1525) in Russia, a UNESCO site.




Norway Map


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.




1 comment:

  1. These are some dandy postcards! The camel made me laugh and I love the blue window and well, I really like them all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete