Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday and All Is Caught Up

Have everything up to date now - enjoy the cards!


Right off my list of favorites! This is a back yard in Odessa Russia. I just love the colors of the laundry and the house!!




This Louisiana mapcard will fill a hole in my collection!




New Zealand artist Rita Angus painted this beautiful painting of Central Otago, New Zealand.




The Arch of Constantine in Rome Italy.




Children from Holland.




A city in Holland.




From California.




Paradise Covered Bridge, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.




A great state card from Ohio!




Blue Ridge Scenic Railway in Georgia.




Minsk, Belarus


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.






No comments:

Post a Comment