Friday, November 4, 2011

Still Catching Up!

A little more energy today, thankfully!!


From Universal Studios, FL. I'm not much of a fan of animated themes, but i do like the colors in this!




Callao Cave in the Philippines, there are 7 chambers to it and one even has a chapel in it!




Winter transportation in rural Russia.




An old map of Ireland.




A new map of Holland.




From Germany, an art piece by Max Ernst, called The Bride Of The Wind, which I am still trying to understand. I think I see horses in there!




A sweet illustration from Holland.




Cathedral of Christ The Savior, in Moscow Russia.




Royal Regalia of the Russian Empire. Would not want to insure this!




Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment