Monday, November 7, 2011

A New Week Of Mail!

There were some really neat cards in my mail today!


One on my favorites list, this came from Israel!




One for my collections, a Canada Map!




Also, the same sender in Canada sent my first chickens card. I love it!!




A kind of bittersweet card from California - a view from Alcatraz's laundry!




Whoo Hoo - another card for my Inge Look Grannies collection, from Finland!




Zaslawye Preservation Museum of culture and history, an ancient city near Minsk, Belarus.




Traditional costume of Belarusian women, the sender said her great grandmother dressed like this.




The Pavlovsk Palace in Russia.




Pilot Peak in the Salt Flats on the Nevada/Utah line. Fifteen varieties of salt, and the Bonneville Speed Races!




Davis CA, 80 miles east of San Francisco and 20 miles west of Sacramento.




The Tick Tock of the Biological Clock - hahaha!




And another for my Beatles collection!!


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment