Thursday, March 15, 2012

Catch Up Time Again!

Sometimes I get frustrated with my small energy chunks of time, I just can't do all that I want to do!! But I am reminded that they will still be here waiting for me, so I am thankful to have these to show you. It's spring here now, everything is budding out and the birds are filling the air with all different sorts of music!

This has such fantastic colors! It's from Holland and I think it is gorgeous!



These Penguin Book cover postcards are popular now, but I am not a fan of them particularly.



What an interesting building to live in, in Barcelona Spain!



The sender works with people struggling with addictions, and this is from their painting therapy workshops. I think it is quite lovely!



The buildings of Litchfield, Connecticut



Beautiful Idaho scene!



Civil War battlefield in Virginia.



Krasnolurhsky Bridge in Moscow; in the upper left is the Novodevichy Monastery. The sender tells me that she likes to go for walks there, because it is very quiet, even in the midst of a noisy city.



Alphonse Mucha card; the sender said that there will be a large Mucha exhibition in Iowa soon.

Cavallini peacock postcard.



Lovely windmill in Holland - peaceful looking.



Sent from Canada, a picture of baby Canada Geese.



From Switzerland, an illustration of the Matterhorn.



An ethnic tribal village in north Vietnam; such colorful clothing!



Click on any photo you want to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment