Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Roundup

From one of my favorite Russian artists, Victoria Kirdiy. She has such a whimsical way of viewing things!


This might be hard to see, but it was sent to me by a friend whose granddaughter was using stamps and ink. Since it reminded her of Spring, she sent it to me; we both look forward intensely to Spring!



A cut-out- and-put- together building from Dresden Germany. The sender only said "hello" and "goodbye".  :(



This is on the south coast of England, near where the Olympics will be held.



A lovely diptych window from the Union Church in Procter, Vermont. Window dates to 1928.



The Northern Lights Tower in Rugby, North Dakota.



A sweet hummingbird from France.



Wonderful old wooden doors and a friendly cat from Russia - love it!



A tiger Cavallini card.


Click on any photo you want to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment