Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh My! Too Long!

I did not mean to go this long without posting my cards!
So, now we are all caught up!!

A great stamp and postcard from Australia, of the Kookaburra, the state bird of New South Wales. Love it!



The town of Khanty-Mansiysk in Siberia Russia.


From Holland, an older illustrated card which the sender says is now "hip" in Rotterdam!



Yaquina Head Lighthouse in Oregon; its history is that it was constructed on the wrong headland!



okay, um... eww. This is a card from the WW II era in Finland. They sent these out to all citizens with directions on how to keep bedbugs out of their lives.



West Virginia card sent to me by a sweet 8 year old.



Wild Boars in Belarus.



From Taiwan, this sweet illustration of the story of The Little Prince.



State card of Minnesota, with some great old boats.



Mail Art, from a member of IUOMA.



A UNESCO site in Germany, this is the Medieval city gate of Lubeck. It looks like it's out of a fairy tail!



Les Bonbons make me "les hungry"!



Estonia Song and Dance Festival, with colorful umbrellas.



Love this old mailbox from Russia, and the color of the wall behind it!



The work of a famous artist in Taiwan, Ju Ming.



And finally, from Finland, another of the great Granny cards by Inge Look!




Click on any photo you want to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment