Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jewels In The Mail

Always a day brightener!

A pretty senorita from my friend in Tucson.



Castle Square in Warsaw Poland, a UNESCO site.



Westerheversand Leuchtturme (Lighthouse) in Germany.



IJmuiden-Havenhoofd lighthouse near Holland; what a dramatic picture!



My first ever mapcard from Connecticut!



Another mapcard in the shape of a famous person- Queen Victoria as Britannia depicting the map of  England. Most of us know she was the longest ruling sovereign, but did you know she survived 7 assassination attempts?



Tower Bridge, Sacramento California, nice shot!



500 year old depiction of Chinese rabbit hunting.



Idaho state card with a big'un on the truck!



Click on any photo you want to see closer.


I'd love for you to visit me at my art blog, A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment